Monday, February 17, 2014

Thumbprint Valentines and a Baby Valentine Surprise

So for Valentine's Day, I decided to make homemade valentines this year.  I thought the idea of this thumbprint valentine was cute!  Take a look below...

Zach loves referring to Baby as "Sweet Baby Campillo"
I can't wait for next year when I get to make a valentine with Baby.  It will be a lot of fun!  So for a surprise little valentine gift for Daddy from baby, I made this picture frame Zachary can have it his desk while working.  I have to modge podge it after the baby comes because the modge podge smell makes me a little woozy right now!  But I think it is fun!  I'm trying with my creativity gene - it will get there!  Also, notice the football background on the frame.  I combined two pieces of scrapbooking paper and cut them to the size of the frame, and then I added the stickers to spell out Daddy + Me.  I figured - boy or girl - this baby is going to love football!!!

Still needs to be modge podged and finished...
I will be putting one of our ultrasound photos in it - until Baby comes. 

Yeah for valentines!
xoxo Sarah

1 comment :

  1. Thumbprint Valentines and a Baby Valentine Surprise bash was adorable. I liked reading this post. Our first anniversary is approaching soon and would like to host the bash at the rooftop event venues in Chicago. Just can’t wait now.

    ReplyDelete