Ok it is my Lenten promise that I will be blogging more!
We have been busy planning baby so I have just been exhausted! We are in baby shower mode and nesting mode right now!
We have been busy but good busy! Just to give a little update on life...
This is what we have been up to:
1) Pediatrician = DONE!
2) Daycare = DONE!
3) Hospital = DONE!
4) Crib/Dresser = DONE!
5) Lamaze Class Scheduled = DONE!
6) Breastfeeding Class Scheduled = DONE!
7) Baby Prenatal Yoga = In the middle of!
8) One last trip to Mequon to relax = DONE!
9) Nursery Painted = DONE!
10) Zachary's baby bookcase painted = DONE!
11) Second Trimester = DONE!
12) Campillo Family Baby Shower = DONE!
13) Work Maternity Leave Plan = DONE!
14) WINTER........ = DONE (at least I hope!)
I don't know about anyone else, but I am SO DONE with winter! The weather this week has finally been in the 40's - but snow is possible tonight, this weekend, and next week. Snow - you can go away. I am ok with that now - thank you for a beautiful Christmas and Winter - but I am ready to say good bye!